Saturday, April 24, 2010

Your partner(ie bf,gf etc) keeps taking large amounts of cash from account and says they don't

its spent on. Wot would u do or think about it ?



Your partner(ie bf,gf etc) keeps taking large amounts of cash from account and says they don't remember wotwindows media player





Depends on how long you two have been together.



If you live together, I would hire a lawyer.



If you live separately, empty your half of the account and open your own separate/non-joint account. Close all joint credit cards and make sure you have all of your bills, i.e. electric, gas, mortgage, carloan, etc, in your name and paid up. Change the locks and phone number. Notify them of your throwing them out/ending the realtionship. Make sure you have all of their personal belongings removed and put in storage at your expense for 30 days. Then they can retrieve as they see fit.



Your partner(ie bf,gf etc) keeps taking large amounts of cash from account and says they don't remember wotwindows live messenger internet explorer



I'd beat their asss
get online banking also take out your own little "stash" and hide it elsewhere for a rainy day...
Run girlfriend run
I'd dump 'em and have them beaten. Really.
Guilty conscience.
I'll be scare. Better start drawing a line. open another account.
I would be fuming, open up your own account
start taking money out and put it into your own personal account.
I would open a separate account %26amp; tell them I want receipts for the money they spend for tax purposes.



But drug abuse or infidelity are the top reasons for this behaviour.



Ct
They are obviously lying and hiding something.
maybe he has a mistress
kkkkiiiiccccckkk aaaassssssss
I Have this trouble all the time, my GF costs me a fortune, Then i had my credit cards stolen so decided not to report it as the thieves dont spend as much as her
I'd set a booby trap and chop off their arms. Maybe that would jog their memory.
Weird.....



That happened to my colleague last week, his wife took some money out of their joint account, and then promptly turned around and blamed him!!



He was so angry he went into the bank the next day, and got a statement of the withdrawals. He took it home and showed the wife, turns out she took it on the Sunday evening to play bingo!!



It has transpired that this has happened on more than one occasion, so now he is looking at opening his own account, and wife having her own oops!!!
Hi Sue,



I hope everything is well with you, however, if it is yourself in this position I really sympathise.



As I'm sure numerous other ppl will have said, I would suspect them of either cheating or doing drugs. That said, if it's just over a short period of time, it's entirely possible he/she could be planning a surprise. Either way I would sit them down and try and find out what the situation was - if they still resist and say they 'cant remember' I would state that our monies would need to be separated, his, hers, household.



Good Luck



Wishes n Dreams XxX
WHY? WHY R U SHARING ACCOUNTS? IS HE PUTTING MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT? WHY DID YOU LET HIM DO IT MORE THAN ONCE?
He's either spending it on women, gambling or drugs. Get rid.
id agree with sausagejo on this one



its a bad egg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk