Saturday, April 24, 2010

Is IE 7 a good or bad thing??

My computer keeps wanting me to download the new internet explorer but I have heard nothing but bad things about it. What do you think???



Is IE 7 a good or bad thing??ie 7





A good thing. Because 7 is a lucky number.



Is IE 7 a good or bad thing??ireland internet explorer



i personally like it on computers with 512mb+ of ram. if you have less don't install it, otherwise try it.
I've never had a problem with it, though the tabs feature I think is a pain. I disabled it and got on fine with it.
I dunno... I like it... I had one small problem with one site on my 64bit IE7, but the 32bit version seems to work flawlessly for me...
I like it. It does not play well with Symatec though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk