Saturday, April 24, 2010

If IE or Firefox encounter one more problem, and tell me they need to close, I am going to SCREAM an

And then I shall murder my computer.



They can't arrest me for that, can they?



What if they put me in a prison cell with Paris Hilton?



God, I think I'll hang myself, if they do that.



Thank you



If IE or Firefox encounter one more problem, and tell me they need to close, I am going to SCREAM and SCREAM?opera browser





your running to many add ons



Go to contol panel, internet settings, then on internet, then select properties and select start explorer with out add ons



If IE or Firefox encounter one more problem, and tell me they need to close, I am going to SCREAM and SCREAM?microsoft windows internet explorer



Oh - me too. So annoying.
Ya, I myself would honestly blow my brains out with an AK-47 before entering a jail cell with "Princess" Paris Hilton.
i don`t blame you,,
same thing keeps happening to me 2!
Can borrow my hammer if you like?
That's worrying.
I know the feeling



but if you get locked up



with p hilton she will buy you



a new one cause I think she has a few



quid stashed away for a rainy day.
A - No, they won't arrest you, it's your property you're destroying!



B - It happens with me



C - I can never get it resolved



So, I'm definitely on your side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk