Saturday, April 24, 2010

In IE where can i find a site that let's you make your own web page?

I cant find a site that does'nt try to get money from ppl to sigh up to have a web page,and I dont like myspace.Can anyone help me?



In IE where can i find a site that let's you make your own web page?microsoft word





A great site that I have use dfor some time now is 'Fusive Web' it's great but most importantly it's free with absolutely no cost involved. PLUS: It says you've got to leave some details but I just typed my email address name and desired site address and just typed 'UNKNOWN' in all the ther boxes (and it allows it!).



It's really good if you want to use it for personal or business sites with image, music loads of file upload. I've even got my own downloads page were people can download what you have made or uploaded onto the site.



It's very user friendly you can have all sorts, text/HTML, images, Iframes, Flash Player, Members Login, Registration, Music, and downloads from loads of file types.



It's great. Just visit www.fusiveweb.co.uk to register and then you can make as many websites as you want FOR FREE.



PLUS you don't need to no any HTML incoding or programming stuff to use it.



Hope this helps.



In IE where can i find a site that let's you make your own web page?windows movie maker internet explorer



freewebs.com



tripod.com



bravehost.com



Tripod.com but you need to know HTML and sign up. Its free
faceparty.com



facebook.com



hi5.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk